I do love a summer reading list! So, other than taking photos nonstop, binge watching shows on Netflix, and decorating my home, I love to read. I like all sorts of books, from thrillers to quick summer reads, to self help (don’t we all need a little help!), and historical fiction. I’ll even read a memoir if the author is compelling enough. So that I’ll have a running list of books I think I’ll like this summer, I made a summer reading list that I’m going to share here!
***This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you click a link and buy, I may receive a small commission. Thanks for supporting laurieflickinger.com 🙂
Summer Reading List 2017
In no particular order:
- Everything You Want Me To Be – Mindy Mejia
- I See You – Clare Mackintosh
- A Simple Favor – Darcey Bell
- Swimming Lessons – Claire Fuller
- Her Every Fear – Peter Swanson
- The Ice Beneath Her – Camilla Grebe
- Two Days Gone – Randall Silvis
- Beautiful Broken Girls – Kim Savage
- The Leaving– Tara Altebrando
- Never Missing Never Found – Amanda Danitch
- The Child – Fiona Barton
- Silent Scream – Angela Marsons (this one is book one of a series! yay!)
- Behind Her Eyes – Sarah Pinborough
- The Marriage Lie – Kimberly Belle
- The Dinner – Herman Kock
I haven’t read any of these yet, but can’t wait to dive in! If a book totally stinks, I’ll let you know. And if it is awesome, I’ll let you know that too.
If you love photography and Netflix, read my post about films for photographers!
What titles are on your summer reading list?
Let me know in the comments!